Wednesday, November 18, 2009

A Call To Self-Examination: Research In Progress

Just wanted to let those of you know who are following my series on sin that I have not abandoned it. I want my conclusions to be accurate and thorough so I am currently in the process of gathering and sorting through texts relating to sin. I am hoping to post my first installment very soon. In the meantime stay tuned as I will be posting various other things that will hopefully be interesting, encouraging and perhaps sometimes a little bold and challenging.

For example, I plan on posting a little excerpt from a paper I am working on arguing that the primary purpose of the institution of the covenants is:

The glorification of God (the creator of the covenants) by means of us knowing, and thus enjoying Him, through union with Him forever by His grace in Christ Jesus.

0 comments: